Women these days are busy running the world but despite packed schedules they don’t want to compromise on their skin. And most of them aren’t ready to sell their arms or legs to get skincare products or have the time and energy to get detailed facial procedures done from solons.
So here we are with a bunch of quick fixes to help you achieve glowing skin if you just walk into your kitchen or garden.
- Make Coconut oil your best friend if you have dry skin. But if you have oily skin or you are allergic to coconut oil Skin specialist in Islamabad recommends avoiding it. However people with dry skin can apply a few drops of coconut oil on their face daily to achieve that glow. You can apply the oil by massaging it with your fingers all over the face for a few minutes. Let it sit there for a while then wash it with a regular face wash.
- Honey, whether taken internally or used externally, has excellent benefits for the skin. Applying honey is really simple. What you need to do is take a teaspoon full of honey daily. Lather it on your face, let it sit for 10 minutes and then wash it. It will make the skin soft, supple and glowy. You can mix a teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of sugar (white or brown) to fix yourself a quick scrub. You can use this scrub twice a week after you wash your face and it will free your skin of all gunk clogged in pores. Just make sure that you use raw and organic honey for both internal and external uses, it will help you achieve maximum results.
- Aloe vera is rich in healing properties. Apply a thin layer of aloe vera every day after you wash your face. You can either use fresh aloe vera gel or a store bought one. Aloe vera stimulates new cell growth and moisturises your skin without clogging the pores. One thing to keep in mind before you start applying aloe vera is that you should patch test it on a small part of your skin before applying it all over your face.
- Banana may be a common fruit but one shouldn’t underestimate it. What you need to do to make a banana facepack is mash one ripe banana until there are no lumps left. Then apply it on your entire face, let it sit there for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off. Banana will not only moisturise your skin but it will also clear any acne marks or pigmentation with its potassium and vitamin E and C.
- Egg white is rich with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. To make an egg white mask you need to break an egg and separate the white and yolk using a seperator. Now whisk the egg whites thoroughly. Wash and dry your face and then apply egg white mask all over your face. Leave it there until it dries out completely, don’t worry if it’s causing your skin to stretch. It’s just a sign that it’s working. Now wash it off with cold water. Your skin will feel sparkly and tightened right after the first wash. You can repeat this mask twice a week to achieve the permanent glow.
Having clear and glowing skin is every woman’s desire. But if you are someone whose skin is sensitive then you should see Best Skin specialist in Lahore and get a heads up from them before trying any of the above mentioned home remedies to avoid any disasters.